Help us Kick Off Men’s Health Week by raising awareness of male cancers and funds to support local cancer patients.
Are you the competitive type? If so, then this is the challenge for you! So what’s involved? Let us fill you in… ⬇️
✔️ Set the timer for 1 minute
✔️ Video yourself doing as many continuous keepy-ups as possible without dropping the ball ⚽
✔️ Post your video and total on social with the text below (social media spiel), and tag 5 friends to try and beat your score
✔️ Text KICKOFF to 70145 to donate £5
✔️ Help us spread awareness of male cancers
Take part today and share on your social media platforms. Don’t forget to tag us @cancerfocusni
To get a free Cancer Focus NI t-shirt for your challenge fill out the form below ⬇️ or to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or see www.justgiving.com/campaign/keepyupchallenge
Copy and paste the below for your post:
I’ve managed XX continuous keepy-ups for @CancerFocusNI 🙌 I challenge (tag 5 of your friends) to beat my total!
Help to kick off #MensHealthWeek and get involved in @Cancerfocusni ‘s Keepy-Up Challenge! Can you beat your friends?
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Testicular cancer mostly affects males aged between 15 & 45
2. Prostate cancer is the most common make cancer (1 in 8 men will receive a diagnosis in their lifetime)
3. Up to 50% of all cancers can be prevented by adopting a healthier diet and lifestyle
4. Lung cancer is the second most common cancer
5. Bowel cancer screening is a free service offered to men and women aged 60 – 74 and can be done at home
#menshealthweek #keepyupchallenge #footballchallenge #cancerfocusni
Date & Time: 13 June 2021, 12.00am - 19 July 2021, 12.00am