As the coronavirus situation develops, please be aware of the following sources of information and guidance:
- Public Health Agency NI’s (PHA) advice and information page, which is regularly updated.
- UK Government’s response to Coronavirus. This includes advice for people who are returning from abroad.
- If you develop symptoms of coronavirus, please contact NHS 111 for advice.
CANCER FOCUS NI EVENTS AND SERVICES:
As of 13th March:
- Deep RiverRock Belfast City Marathon has announced it is reviewing plans for the marathon. Official statement to follow. Find out more here.
- FROG 2020 – the annual cycling event has been cancelled. An alternative date is to be reviewed at a later date.