We believe that it helps to talk – especially when it comes to concerns about cancer.
Cancer Focus NI is the only local cancer charity to provide a free cancer information and support Nurse Line for patients, their family members or friends, as well as members of the public – in fact anyone who may have concerns, questions or issues about any aspect of cancer.
Our Nurse Line number is 0800 783 3339 and lines are currently open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9am-1pm. If you can’t get through, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you. You can also email our specialist cancer nurses directly at email@example.com.
If you want to know more about the other ways we can support local people affected by cancer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our leaflets here.
- Offer information about your type of cancer
- Help to understand information you’ve been given about your specific cancer
- Help to talk to your children about your cancer
- Offer support when your partner, parent, close family member or friend has cancer
- Give information about what services can offer you support
- Inform on practical issues, such as who will take care of you or how you can deal with financial concerns
- Advise on health changes or symptoms in yourself or a family member
- Provide general information about cancer and how to lower your risk of developing it
- Offer help when you want to stop smoking