Cancer Focus NI is the only local cancer charity to provide a free cancer information and support Nurse Line for patients, their family members or friends, as well as members of the public – in fact anyone who may have concerns, questions or issues about any aspect of cancer.
Our Nurse Line number is 0800 783 3339 and lines are open Mon– Fri, 9am-1pm. If you can’t get through, please leave a message and we’ll get back to you. You can also email our specialist cancer nurses directly at email@example.com .
We’ll give you:
- Information about your type of cancer
- Help to understand information you’ve been given about your specific cancer
- Help to talk to your children about your cancer
- Support when your partner, parent, close family member or friend has cancer
- Information about what services can offer you support
- Information about practical issues, such as who will take care of you or how you can deal with financial concerns
- Advice about health changes or symptoms in yourself or a family member
- General information about cancer and how to lower your risk of developing it
- Help when you want to stop smoking